- Someone says “beans” and you think of a rabbit.
- you gotta get to Intermission Deli before they run out of bread.
- You go to Jack’s and you cant decide between Spatz and Napolitano bread so you buy one of each.
- You still think Jefferson is a one way street.
- You have been to a Gears game at the Civic Center.
- You went to the dragstrip at Tri-City airport
- you still call it Tri-City airport
- You went to Cottage Inn Bakery after school.
- you know where the Cat Lady’s house is and remember her walking her leopard down Washington Ave.
- You crave a steak sandwich grilled with pizza cheese from Tony’s after reading this.
- you hung out at Aladdin Castle in the mall
- you know who Ron is when you see him walking around Saginaw.
- You rode your bike in the back woods at Deindorfer Woods Park
- You go to the laundromat to get rib tips.
- You remember the “tubes” at Ippels
you had pop from the Pop Shop for your party
- you went to Provenzano’s for spaghetti sauce and got fresh donuts from the doughnut machine
- you went to Bills Party Store after School.
- You “cruzed” Bay Road and State Street
- you remember the smell of sugar beets in Carrollton
- you got a Schwinn from Wesley’s Bicycle shop
- you remember traffic being backed up for miles when the drawbridge on 75 in Zilwaukee was opened
- you learned to ski at Bintz’s Apple Mountain.
- You remember the exercise trail at Imerman Park
- you remember the giant chicken at the Chicken Koop on the corner of Bay and Davenport, (maybe you even kidnapped it and put it on the principals lawn, but that is only a rumor I heard)
feel free to add yours to the comments below ( be nice, I will delete anything negative)
It would mean a lot to me if you Subscribe to Pure Saginaw